- PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The Business is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, the Business will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
- COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The Business will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
- USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES:
The Business uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
- USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and the Business.
- To render services related to the Business such as after sales services.
- CONTACT BY THE BUSINESS:
The Business may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about related services, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
- INDIVIDUAL’S RIGHT OF ACCESS:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Business’s database. Information may be reviewed by contacting the Business via email – email@example.com
- THE BUSINESS AND LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES:
The Business provides links to web sites outside of the Business site. These linked sites are not under the control of Business, and the Business is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Business web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
- PROBLEMS OR QUERIES: